- McKesson Prevent® Premium Biohazard Sharps Container - PG-II
- Red port lid.
- Capacity: 18 Gallon
- 62 Lbs. weight bearing capacity.
- Dimensions: 24.68H X 17.3W X 13L Inch
- PG-II grade: 4H2/Y28/S/16
- Made of puncture and leak resistant plastic, containers are offered in multiple colors and sizes to accommodate various volumes, sizes and types of sharps waste.
- They allow for touchless deposit of used sharps and are compatible with most existing wall cabinets and brackets for security and unwanted access prevention.
- Puncture resistant.
- No Secondary Packaging Required -- Follow the lid closure instruction for "Seal and Ship" closure procedures. Seal it and Ship it in "Full Lock" mode.
- Ability to nest and stack the containers for shipping.
- Hermetically-sealed lids.
- Hinged Lid System -- Disposes large volumes while keeping lid connected to container saves staff time and efficiency.
- 16 Point-Positive Locking Lid System; Audible clicks confirm the lid is locked.
- Integrated Side Handles -- Makes it easy to carry.
- Maximum volume.
- Do not reuse.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 7 Per Case
- Meets ASTM requirements for testing parameters for specific hazardous drugs-http://www.usp.org/compounding/general-chapter-hazardous-drugs-handling-healthcare
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.